Welcome to Zen 2 Go Massage! I’m Kristy.
Massage has been my passion since I have seen the benefits on my own son when he was an infant. I decided to go back to school to receive an Associate Degree in Massage Therapy. Massage is a way to a healthier life. I love helping others feel their best. In my free time, I love spending time outdoors and watching my kids being involved in their activities.
- 750 Hour-Massage Therapy Certification - WellSpring School of Allied Health, KCMO
- Cupping-Myofascial Decompression Certified - Wellspring School of Allied Health
- Associated Degree for Massage Therapy at WellSpring School of Allied Health
- Certified Educator of Infant Massage - International Association of Infant Massage
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM's Integrated Speed, Agility, & Quickness Training
- NASM's OPTimal Living: Navigating Diets
- NASM's OPTimal Living: Making Sense of Supplements
About the Practice
This is a client-centered practice that specializes in therapeutic and sports massage to enhance wellness. Each massage will be very detailed and the experience is unique and individualized. I look forward to serving you and working together to achieve the zen life.